Which model should i purchase ?
- Model MS 188 is suitable for monthly electricity consumption between 250 Kwh to
1000Kwh per month (Single Phase) and Model MS 388 is suitable for monthly
electricity consumption between 700 Kwh to 2000Kwh per month (Single Phase).
Can Mini Sun Power Saver be use in other countries with different voltage ?
- Yes. Mini Sun Power Saver can be use in any countries that have an electricity
supply of 110 - 130 VAC 60Hz or 220 - 240 VAC 50Hz.
Is there any prove to show us that this device can help us reduce our electrical
- Yes, we have a test report carried out by PSB Corporation(Singapore) on a set of
View Test Report carried out by PSB Corporation (Singapore) - Click Here
Does Mini Sun Power Saver come with a warranty ?
- Yes. Each of our Mini Sun Power Saver comes with a FIVE (5) years local and
international one-to-one exchange basis warranty against manufacturing defects and
faulty materials from the date of purchase under normal installation and use.
Where do we install this device?
- For Single phase, just plug the Mini Sun Power Saver into a 13-amps outlet after the
circuit breaker and switch on the unit.
Does Mini Sun Power Saver need any maintenance ?
- No. Mini Sun Power Saver have an estimated life span of around 5 years.
How many units must i buy ?
- For normal apartment/HDB (Single Phase) , you just need to purchase one unit.
One unit will work for the whole house circuit. As for three phase, you need three units
of Mini Sun Power Saver and Stabilizer. One unit to be plug into each phase.
Selling Mini Sun Power Saver Since 2003